Monday, March 31, 2014

A Change of Life

My life has been changed many times by people, adventures, music, and God....In this case it was all God...He can make things happen at the last minute like no one has ever done.

Yup that's right I'm a real country girl now...

We've lived in our new house for a few weeks now, and I have to say I haven't loved any home more. Yes, I know this earth is not my home, but if there was a heaven on earth...this would be it. A little town in the foothills of Mt. Hood in Oregon. A beautiful mountain out my back door that I can see on clear mornings when the sun lights it up in red, pink and orange. The neighbors donkeys singing their awkward song in the morning and evening without fail. My friend Orion that I see out my window in that indigo sky every night. The red robins that hop around our empty five acres...but not empty for long.

The barn is almost done...the fence is going up soon...getting the pasture done next...goats will be here in a few weeks...oh yeah! And Kitty had her babies for those of you who happened not to see all my pictures...two beautiful healthy jumping girls.

I have never been so busy as I am now, trying to balance school with all the work around here is challenging. But, God is blessing and I honestly would not want to be anywhere else. This is my haven. A town of less than 3,000 people, a town you can drive through in a couple minutes. Boys with their big trucks, cowboy boots, and everyone with their cowboy hats. I totally fit in here. lol I was never a city girl, and now I can take a deep breath and embrace my country side. lol

I have big plans for this summer, gonna start my own little blog/YouTube channel on natural health and livestock natural health. So be looking out for that because I'll be starting that soon. Also will be training Nibbles to walk on a halter in preparation for taking him on some hikes. Lord willing, I would still like to go on GYC's  InterMission in August, but God will have to open those doors. Oh and before I forget again...I'll be 18 April 9th...hard to believe. lol I have been so busy it hasn't even been on my mind. Everybody says things are gonna change all of a sudden, but I don't think so. At least I don't want them to. Age is just a number, you can stay as young as you want at heart right?

Anyways this is a little update on my life...more will come I'm sure! Sorry for not being a avid blogger but country life has been demanding. lol PLEASE come visit me...PLEASE? lol I'd love to show ya'll around my new castle and it's grounds! haha

Blessings and smiles to you all...



"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans for you to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." 
~Jeremiah 29:11~

No comments:

Post a Comment